The Wireless Sound Level Meter Data Logger NSRTW_mk2 is the second generation of Convergence Instrument’s WiFi™ enabled smart integrating sound-level meter/datalogger. It includes a type 1 digital MEMS microphone, an accurate date/time clock, a non-volatile 128 Mb recording memory and wireless connectivity with fast USB and WiFi download.
Running on battery, it can record sound pressure levels and report them through WiFi™ for a week. Connected to an external USB charger it can record and report for months. Its very small size allows it to be attached to or embedded within the monitored equipment.
Every Wireless Sound Level Meter Data Logger NSRTW mk2 purchased is provided with an Individual Manufacturer’s Certificate of Calibration from Convergence Instruments. This all-digital design includes the A, C and Z weighting curves. It is enclosed in a completely weatherproof casing which is designed for indoors and outdoors applications.. Its highly sensitive Type 1 MEMS microphone has a noise floor of 30 dB-A, and is ultra stable with time and temperature variations. The software includes an oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer features, as well as email alarms.
New Features of the NSRTW_mk2
- Complies with the precision requirements of ANSI S1.4 and IEC651 standards – Type I
- Type I precision (bandwidth selectable between 16 kHz and 20 kHz)
- “Z” weighting (in addition to A and C)
- Open TCP/IP protocol to facilitate custom user applications/instrument interface
- Server access via a domain name
- Direct email alarms (no need to transit through the server)
- Fast USB and WiFi downloads
- Real-time recording while connected to PC (Use of the SLM as a high quality digital microphone at 32 kHz and 48 kHz sampling rates)
- New “universal” Manager application that can manage any instrument in the Noise Sentry RT series
Wireless Sound Level Meter Data Logger NSRTW_mk2 Applications
- Sound level and acoustic dose measurement and recording.
- Monitoring of safe working conditions.
- Activity detection and logging.
- Long-term measurement and recording of acoustic levels for environmental impact studies.
- Specially designed for long-term outdoors applications.