Convergence Instruments (CI) products are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for twelve (12) months from the date of shipment. If the Buyer discovers any defect covered by the warranty and notifies CI in writing during the applicable warranty period, CI shall, at its option, promptly correct any defects that are found by CI, or repair or replace the defective product F.O.B. point of manufacture. All replacements or repairs made necessary by inadequate maintenance, normal wear and tear, unsuitable power sources, unsuitable environmental conditions, accident, misuse, improper installation, modification, repair, storage or handling, or any other cause not the fault of CI are not covered by this limited warranty, and shall be at the Buyer’s expense. Buyer must obtain a Return Authorization Number prior to shipment of any defective product to CI. Batteries are excluded from warranty.
How to return a product to Convergence Instruments
- Obtain a Return Authorization Number either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 819 575 1990.
- Prior to your shipment you will receive a PayPal invoice for the shipment back to us.
- Convergence Instruments will take care of the necessary paper work and will send you a pre-paid Fedex waybill to minimize shipping fees and errors.
- Instruments absolutely need to be packaged in a rigid box (not a pouch) to comply with air-freight regulations.
- Once the box is ready to ship you will just need to call Fedex for the pickup.
All prices are EXW Convergence Instruments Sherbrooke Qc Canada. All orders will be shipped Fedex. Transportation fees, insurance, and special handling are additional charges. Freight charges are added to the invoice. Any return merchandise must be accompanied by an RMA number and shipped prepaid by the customer.
Convergence Instruments accepts MasterCard, Visa and American Express via PayPal and prepaid orders (transfer fee may apply to all bank transfers).
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Quoted prices do not include shipping, insurance and applicable taxes and duties.
Shipping, taxes and duties are at buyer’s expense.