The Wireless Sound Level Meter Data Logger NSRTW_mk3 is the third generation of Convergence Instrument’s WiFi™ enabled smart integrating sound-level meters/dataloggers. It includes a digital MEMS microphone, an accurate date/time clock, a non-volatile 128 Mb recording memory and wireless connectivity.
Running on battery, it can record sound pressure levels and report them through WiFi™ for a week. Connected to an external USB charger it can record and report for months. Its very small size allows it to be attached to or embedded within the monitored equipment.
Every Wireless Sound Level Meter Data Logger NSRTW mk3 purchased is provided with an Individual Manufacturer’s Certificate of Calibration from Convergence Instruments. This all-digital design includes the A, C and Z weighting curves. It is enclosed in a completely weatherproof casing which is designed for indoors and outdoors applications.. Its highly sensitive Type 1 MEMS microphone has a noise floor of 30 dB-A, and is ultra stable with time and temperature variations. The software includes an oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer features, as well as email alarms.
Mounting Base and Tripod Adapter are included.
Wireless Sound Level Meter Data Logger NSRTW_mk3 Applications
- Sound level and acoustic dose measurement and recording.
- Monitoring of safe working conditions.
- 24/7 noise monitoring on construction sites.
- Email Alerts when the noise is too loud.
- Activity detection and logging.
- Long-term measurement and recording of acoustic levels for environmental impact studies.
- Specially designed for long-term outdoors applications.