An easy way to:
View noise and vibration recorded data, using a personal computer or a mobile device from anywhere in the world and at any time. This Web solution is part of the IoT (Internet of Things) world.
The CIDataSolutions™ Web Application works in synergy with Convergence Instruments’ WiFi™ connected instruments, Instrument Manager software and Convergence Instruments’ website, to ease the installation and configuration procedures of instruments, and allow the management of recorded data over the internet.
What can you do with our Cloud Data Solutions
- Manage your instruments and their recorded data (wlg) files.
- View your recorded data in a graphical way:
- View sound levels or vibration levels or signals for a specific period of time of your choice.
- View instrument temperature over time.
- View instrument battery voltage over time.
- Capture your resulting graphics in jpeg format and join them to your reports.
- Receive Alarm e-mails from your instruments when sound level, acceleration or velocity levels pass a threshold, or when the instrument’s battery falls below its critical voltage.
Cloud Service Demo
The following demo account provides a limited demonstration of the cloud service. That account is connected to an NSRTW_mk2 recording 24/7 and reporting every 10 minutes. The data can be viewed, and downloaded at any time. The downloaded data can be further processed by using any of the tools, under «Software Section» of all WiFi™ connected instruments provided by Convergence Instruments.