Application to calculate compliance of recorded vibrations to standards for structural integrity of buildings. This is especially useful to monitor building integrity, in and around construction sites. The application covers parts of DIN-4150, BS-7385 and SBR-A.
Download the installer and run it.
After installation, available from Start Menu\Convergence Instruments
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Plots a summary of all events recorded, with exceedance from standard limit as a function of date/time
- Presents data visually with clear pass/fail indicators
- Presents data graphically, in time, frequency and scatter plot graphs
- Can assess data from a connected VSEW_mk2, or from a .wlg or .cil file
- Can work from acceleration or velocity signals
- All data can be exported to tab-delimited text, or Excel format