- All-digital design
- Individual digital frequency correction and calibration
- Frequency spectrum display
- dB-A and dB-C weighting functions.
- Measures and records max, average (LEQ) and min levels over adjustable intervals.
- An alarm function activates on the instantaneous peak level or the integrated dose.
- Fast and Slow sampling modes.
- Can monitor and record acoustic levels for up to 10 days on a small coin battery.
- Non-volatile memory. In case of battery failure, all recorded data is preserved.
- Sound Level Data Logger | Noise Sentry Manager application to setup operating and recording parameters, download, visualize and export the recorded data. The application can also be used to monitor acoustic levels in real time.
- LabVIEWTM driver avalaible
- Measurement and data-logging of acoustic dose
- Monitoring of safe working conditions
- Activity detection and recording
- Long-term measurement and recording of acoustic levels for environmental impact studies