The THM Sentry series of instruments are high-performance temperature, humidity and motion data loggers. The Temperature and Motion Data Logger include a high-resolution temperature sensor, a high-resolution relative humidity sensor, a motion and vibration sensor, an accurate date/time clock and a non-volatile 12000-point recording memory. The motion sensor measures the number of motion events where the acceleration is above an adjustable threshold, or the number of hours where motion is detected (hours of operation). Their very small size allows them to be attached to or embedded within the monitored equipment.
Our data loggers are among the smallest in the industry.
Migrating the communication electronics from the instrument to the MLI cable contributes to the small size of the Convergence Instruments data loggers. Furthermore the increased cost of the cable is completely offset by a corresponding decrease in the cost of the instrument. This architectural choice provides a definite benefit when the user owns several instruments, because then only one cable needs to be purchased, and this results in net savings.
Temperature and Motion Data Logger Applications
- Logging hours of operation or duty rate of motors machinery and equipment
- Monitoring of storage, transport conditions and movements of perishable items (fresh produce… etc.)
- Tamper-proof Monitoring of Environmental Conditions
- Monitoring of Storage Conditions for Musical Instruments and Other Delicate Items
- Detection and logging of the handling of pieces of equipments (Asset Management)
- Monitoring of indoors and outdoors environmental conditions
- Monitoring of environmental conditions for:
- Exotic Animal Habitat
- Electronic Equipment (Servers…)