The Sound Level Meter Data Logger Noise Sentry RT is a new generation of smart integrating sound level meter data logger. It includes a digital MEMS microphone, an accurate date/time clock and a non-volatile 128 Mb recording memory. It can record sound pressure levels autonomously for a week. Connected to an external USB charger it can record for months. Its very small size allows it to be attached to or embedded within the monitored equipment.
Every Sound Level Meter Data Logger Noise Sentry RT Purchased is provided with an Individual Manufacturer’s Certificate of Calibration from Convergence Instruments. This all-digital design includes the A and C weighting curves. It is enclosed in a completely weatherproof casing which is designed for indoors and outdoors applications.. Its highly sensitive MEMS microphone has a noise floor of 31 dB-A, and is ultra stable with time and temperature variations. The software includes an oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer features, as well as email alarms.
Sound Level Meter Data LoggerApplications
- Sound level and acoustic dose measurement and recording
- Monitoring of safe working conditions
- Activity detection and recording
- Long-term measurement and recording of acoustic levels for environmental impact studies
- Specially designed for long-term outdoors applications
Related Software Description
- Big Display is an application for libraries, hospitals, etc. To let the public know that the noise level is too high. (.jpg picture can optionally be provided by the user.
- NSRT Community Noise Metrics is an application to calculate standard noise metrics from data recorded by the Noise Sentry RT. The calculated metrics include CNEL, Lden, N70 and 8 others, in addition to the Sound-Exposure Levels of events and percentiles.